TRS80GP has been updated to v2.4. Changelog:
New and/or Improved Features:
- Linux beta version.
- Videotex terminal emulation (use
- Electric Crayon emulator;
-p :ecor choose Electric Crayon in Printer -> Connection
- TCP/IP printer support with
-p host:port(like -r option is for serial ports)
- Command line breakpoints support range syntax. e.g.,
- Add various
-ircommand-line options to trigger audio and video recording.
-sucommand line option to turn off audio filtering.
- FreHD directory settable to ease IMPORT2/EXPORT2 usage (command line and menu).
- Works on Windows XP again (removed a trivial dependency).
- Fix crash due to format mis-identification when loading up certain .cas images.
- Floppy disk doubler detection for Model I improved.
ENTERkey works from “all pressed” location in logical mode.
- Stop audio from popping when continuous tones played.
- Stop crashing if screenshot or animated GIF save file dialog is cancelled.
- DT-1 Setup -> Save Setup wasn’t saving the settings correctly.