Lawrence Kesteloot has updated his TRS80-Tool to v2.5.0. This is the premiere tool for working with WAV file cassette images, although it does do a lot more.
- Display WAV metadata for info –version.
- Handle Level 1 cassette files.
- Can mount cassettes and floppies in run command.
- Handle arrow keys and paste in run command.
- Support EDTASM files (can convert to .ASC file).
- Stricter parsing of .CAS files to avoid misdetection of cassette headers.
You can get more information, as well as download the Binaries, from https://www.my-trs-80.com/tool/.
To download the source, go to Lawrence’s repo’s home page at https://github.com/lkesteloot/trs80 and hit the green button marked CODE.