TRS80GP has been updated to v2.5.1. Release Notes:
Changes – Model I/III/4:
- Linux joystick support.
- Type current date/time with -iy ‘%m/%d/%y’ or -iy ‘%h:%i:%s’; %Y is full year. Model 2 users: trs80gp -m2 -iw YYYY -iy “%m/%d/%Y\r%h.%i.%s\r”
- Model 1 CLOAD fixed when using earlier ROM revisions under TRSDOS.
- Warning if cassette used on Model 1 disk system without CMD”T” with option to turn off interrupts so cassette operation will function properly.
- halt, irq, nmi states in Z-80 in disassembly for less confusing stepping.
Changes – Other Computers:
- Support Color Computer SG-8 semigraphics mode
- Sound now audible on Color Computer Demon Attack.
- Implemented import/export of Model II TRS-DOS variable length record files.
- Approximate video beam dropouts in Model 2/12/16/6000.
- Color Computer reset works when in OS-9 or 64K mode in general.
- Color Flex 5.0.4 keyboard input fixed (it was seeing entire columns at once).
- Linux “Change Model” would fail if trs80gp was not on the $PATH.
- Correctly exports first file on Aculab wafer rather than ejecting the wafer.
- Some illegal EXG instructions could crash Videotex or CoCo.
- FreHD emulation bug on Windows prevented access to files with paths.
- Model 1 LEVEL II BASIC data .cas files no longer mis-identified as 250 baud.
- Stopped Z-80 suprious breakpoints in halt state or when interrupt pending.
- Color Computer Program Paks were limited to 8K due to a typo.
- 68000 execution speed more realistic and decoupled from Z-80.
- 68000 speed selectable with -mhz16 N, default 8; closest to divisor of 312.
- Scroll Lock and ctrl+shift+@ now work as Model 2/12/16/6000 HOLD key on linux. And \0 will also simulate HOLD when used in -i or an Alt+N macro.