Jens Guenther has updated his fork of the SDLTRS Emulator to version 1.2.28. Changelog includes:
- Added XTRS feature to fake year for TRS-80 clock-of-day.
- Added 5″ / 8″ disk size switch for Percom doubler and clones.
- Added debug commands to load and save the emulator state.
- Added option to set the action for Z80 HALT instruction.
- Added option to pause the emulator at startup.
- Fixed 6845 CRTC cursor redraw issues.
- Fixed bugs in mouse selection.
- Fixed AlphaTech SuperMem 32K bank switch.
- Fixed loading of state file for TRS-80 clones.
- Fixed more bugs and internal improvements.
You can download the most recent SDLTRS II from the Gitlab page: https://gitlab.com/jengun/sdltrs and remember to download SDL (links on the Github page). If you are just looking for the Windows x64 copy, you can download a combined executable/source/SDL v2 package here.