Refreshed Archive

Since I ran out of TRS-80 related projects, I decided to rewrite the program I use to generate the Archive from the ZIP file filenames and a external document which links to images. I had been patching the original for about 15 years, adding features and fixing bugs, and it was a kluge.

In rewriting it, some errors were flagged, which in turn flagged missing images and images which weren’t missing but weren’t linked to show up, etc.

So that in turn gave me another project – make sure all the links were good and fresh. This also brought out a lot more “known but missing software” entries.

Anyway, if you find a bad link in the archive search, please let me know.

1 Comments

Leave a Comment.