TRS80GP has been updated to v2.4.5. Release Notes:
- Lowe Electronics LS-18 Model I hires emulated (use -gl).
- HyperMEM memory for Model 4 with -mem 256 (or 512 or 1024) or -mem hyper:512.
- SuperMEM expansion memory for Model 4 with up to -mem super:1024 K.
- MegaMEM expansion memory for Model 4 with up to -mem mega:16384 K.
- Emulator extensions can now trigger audio and video recordings, screenshots.
- Easy interface to emulator extensions from BASIC.
- Added watch expressions to debugger.
- Cassette counter and read/write indication in title bar during cassette I/O.
New Command Line Options:
- Added ‘-ik row bits’ for automated control of low-level keyboard input.
- Added ‘-ig’ to dump hires graphics memory.
- Added -dNss, -dNds, -dNas to force floppy drive N to be single, double or any-sided.
- Fixed hires memory debug view and dump.
- Model I TRSDOS 2.3 patched. Pressing BREAK at first prompt no longer reboots.
- Linux version no longer crashes on paste if the clipboard is empty.
- Debug T-States/Cycles treats input as decimal instead of hex.
- Mac version can save cassette output (.cas files) again.
- Fix .bds load bug causing crashes on certain > 256 data lengths.
- Stop right-hand glyph replacment when copying Model 3 Japanese unicode text.
- 8″ drives default to restricting emulation to single or double sided.