Lawrence Kesteloot has updated his amazing TRS-80 Tool cassette utility to v2.3.0. This utility is fast becoming a replacement for all other cassette utilities. Recent changes added the following:
- HEXDUMP command to displays a hex dump of the input file, with annotations.
- DISASM command to disassemble CMD, 3BN, ROM, and BIN files (entry point can be configured).
- –verbose flag to info command to display floppy geometry
- SECTORS command to display a table of the sectors in a floppy disk (contents can be viewed as well).
- Support for SCP SuperCard Pro raw flux floppy format.
- ASM command to assemble a program into CMD, 3BN, CAS, or WAV files (baud rate for CAS and WAV can be configured)
- RUN command to run a Model I/III/4, Level 1 or Level II Emulator.
- Support for TRSDOS for Model I and 4, and for LDOS.
The standalone can be found on https://github.com/lkesteloot/trs80/tree/master/packages/trs80-tool. v2.3.0 can be downloaded there or, for windows, right here.