Shawn Sijnstra has updated his Infocom z3, z4, z5, and z8 executor to version 3.0. Changelog:
- Bugfix – [more] scroll counter accuracy improved
- Bugfix – Cosmetic fix on status bar/upper window (found on PunyInform games)
- Improvement – Improved the resolution of timed input from 1.0s down to 0.2s this improves zsnake.z5 and bomber.z5
- Improvement – Streamlining some of the core VM code to use word fetches instead of byte
- Bugfix – Fix scan_table routine to check for zero length scan_table
- Bugfix – Fixed rare condition found in PunyInform game Djinn on the Rocks
- Improvement – Improved memory banking algorith to always use as much as available this means games over 320k in size on a 384k machine will always use as much memory as available.
- Improvement – Remapped arrow keys to ZSCII arrow keys for single key read. This means there is no delete now for single character input.
Full list of credits, features and issues as well as the source and compiled code are in the Gitlab page: https://gitlab.com/sijnstra1/m4zvm.