TRS80GP has been updated to v2.4.4. Release Notes:
- (WIP) Track dump in Disk Debug (including HFE)
- (WIP) Corvus hard disk emulation
- Raspberry Pi 32-bit (Raspian) and 64-bit (Ubuntu) versions.
- MX-70 printer emulation (-mx70 or -p :mx70)
- Additional views for Disk Debug window including a diskette summary.
- Disk debug window has additional views to show IDAM/DAM and disk summary.
- Linux GTK version added icon for the main window.
- Bus trace details interrupt status/mask bits for Model III.
New Command Line Options:
- -mmu16 n to control number of extension bits of 68000 MMU (0 .. 3).
- -memgap16 to create gaps of unmmaped 68000 memory.
- -nld to suppress loading lower-case driver in Model I cassette boot.
- -wtfs N to update window title at most every N frames on LINUX
- Authentic mode faster by redrawing only changed lines of display.
- NEWDOS/80 can now format .imd format diskette images.
- Orchestra-85 sound no longer noisy.
- Stop crash when flag register checkbox clicked on windows.
- Have entry point breakpoint of /CMD file loaded under a DOS trigger promptly.
- DREM hard drive loader uses .DSK or .dsk for data filename (Linux fix).
- EMU hard drive blank tracks now same as ext2emu.
- Formatting more than 128 tracks works for HFE and IMD.
- Disk ASCII dump works on Super Utility (removed assert()).
- HFEv3 floppy format will warn and not load (version 3 not supported).
- IMD floppy format correctly reading/writing head/cylinder maps.
- Floppy loading improved to fix memory leaks and allow larger images.
- Memory leak fixes for cut/paste and bus tracing.
- Model I RS Doubler detect modified so Super Utility doesn’t trigger it immediately.