Site Updates since the last …
- Added a Fun Stuff web page, with cute things that are probably only found on the news page when they first came out.
- Changed the Software Archive Search to remove language and catalog columns if they are all English or blank, respectively – reallocating the space to other columns.
- Converted the Catalog Search page to CSS3, notedly after realizing that it contained the line
- Converted the Magazine Search page to CSS3. That’s it. Everything has been converted.
- Fixed so … many … bugs in the Magazine Search page. YIKES.
- Added CODEWORKS Magazine to the Magazine Search Page database.
- Fixed all broken links that BrokenLinkCheck.com reported. It doesn’t check files or images, so there may be some magazine covers which are broken.
- DeadLinkChecker.com has let me know that images that come up as a result of clicking on a catalog number need to be updated. That will take me some time.
- Although 2017 is not old, the way WordPress stores news items leads to excessive page counts, and those page counts make generating a sitemap impossible. So I have moved the 2017 news to its own page. It wasn’t enough to get the site fully covered, but at least it pulled 41 pages off.
- Added entries in the Hardware Mods page for the following articles I found on TRS-80.nl (note: you will need google translate)