Floppy Days podcast, devoted to all types of vintage computing, recently devoted a podcast to Ian Mavric. Ian is a TRS-80 hardware genius and has done many repair videos as well as providing hardware technical support to this site and many other accomplishments.
The Floppy Days podcast can be found at http://floppydays.libsyn.com/floppy-days-76-interview-with-ian-mavric-trs-80.
The podcast also points to the following sites:
• Mav’s web site – http://members.iinet.net.au/~ianmav/trs80/
• To order FreHD parts – http://members.iinet.net.au/~ianmav/trs80/emulator
• To order FreHD Clearly Superior sets – http://members.iinet.net.au/~ianmav/trs80/clearlysuperior/
• TRS-80 Model 4 Hi-Res boards – http://members.iinet.net.au/~ianmav/trs80/hires.htm
• Fred Vecoven, Inventor of FreHD – http://www.vecoven.com/trs80/trs80.html