Site Updates Since the Last

  1. I got 2 shipments of CLOAD tapes, one of which was completely and totally blank. 20 tapes, all blank. I converted the other set, and scanned the media for both. These are all online and available for download.
  2. In doing this I realized that the tutorial I have for reading tapes used Goldwave, which still exists, but costs. I updated the page to contain step by step instructions using the free program Audacity.
  3. I also realized that some permitted files were not present and some screen shots, media scans, etc. were missing, so I modified the ever increasingly hard to maintain program I use which generates the SQL based on various file comments other input files to audit for missing things. Hopefully this will keep the missing files and graphics low.

Leave a Comment.