TRS80GP has been updated to v2.3
- Support for hard drives.
- Model 16 emulation.
- Preliminary support for Model I Percom and Radio Shack double-density disk interfaces.
- Model II double-sided floppy support.
- New Model II ROM now the default; get original with “-r0”.
- Added Model 1 revision 1.1 ROM and -nlc not needed for earlier ROM revisions.
- Emulator tries adding .dmk, .imd, .jv3, .jv1 and .dsk to files it can’t find.
- Windows menu key brings up the right-click context menu.
- Current drive track is displayed status bar.
- Permit writing to Model I, III, and 4P ROM
- Montezuma CP/M no longer misses shift keys regularly.
- If a disk FORMAT proceeds beyond the last track, DMK and IMD append blank tracks.
- DMK format detection rules relaxed to allow for larger file truncation.
- No longer get down-arrow stuck when using Ctrl+Alt+V and the like.
- Debugger memory, disassembly and stack update on reset or change in memory map.
- Cassette auto-save capture Scott Adams Adventures saves one instead of two files.
- Animated GIF output usually smaller by extending the delay for repeated frames.
- Debugger now shows Model II ROM contents and disassembly when it is mapped in.
- Single stepping in debugger updates the trace window even if tracing is off.