Site Updates since the last …
- All pages have been converted to HTML5, other than the non-Wordpress catalog search result pages and the non-Wordpress magazine search results page. The site should scale to monitor size well now.
- The software search results page, which is a combination of php, html, css, jquery, and mysql, has been converted as well. I have also put in a near approximation of the WordPress navbar to make navigating from the page easier.
- The software search results page now also displays whether there were Radio Shack Bulletins in regard to any piece of software.
- Customer service bulletins, whether on the software search results page or the Radio Shack Bulletins page, are all downloadable.
- The way WordPress handles news is not conducive to widescale fixes, so most links from a decade ago, whether to sites, files, or pictures, are bad. I am converting super-old news to web pages, fixing them along the way, and removing them from the way WordPress generally handles news. This way they are still searchable, but also consistent.
- Having lunch with Don French this weekend; looking forward to it!