A site visitor has the following TRS-80 Model I hardware and other stuff to give away free for local pickup in Mar Vista/Los Angeles, California
• TRS-80 Model I, lowercase kit, 16k
• Original power supply
• Monitor (not powering on)
• Home-made Expansion Interface with 32k memory, printer port, disk controllers with power supply
• 1 half-height double-density 5.25″ diskette drive
• Home-made power supply for diskette drive
• NEWDOS 80 v.II diskette
• NEWDOS 80 photocopied manual
• Photocopied Z-80 MASM manual
• Photocopied Rmon manual
• “TRS-80 micro computer technical reference handbook” Radio Shack catalog number 26-2103, with the Model I circuit diagrams and explanations.
• “TRS-80 ROM Routines Documented” by Jack Decker, from The Alternate Source.
I will relay messages sent to me in the order received – email to contest at trs-80 dot com. First come first served.